Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Short Visit to Japan Part 1

I had a quick visit to Japan in the end of March.
There is a non-stop flight from Chicago to Tokyo, and I took a train from Macomb to Chicago.
The train ride was great, but it started snowing in Chicago on the day I departed.
Due to 4 to 5 inches of snow, it was hard for me to walk with carry-on bags from Union Station to CTA Clinton Station (Blue Line).
Many flights got cancelled or delayed, and there was a long line at the check-in counter and security check point.
ANA 1011 left the airport about 45 minutes late.
But a quality of customer service and meals by ANA is impressive and a seat next to me was vacant fortunately.
This photo would show how much I like Boeing 777-300ER even though it was still a long flight.




No comments:

Post a Comment