Monday, July 28, 2014

DoubleTree by Hilton

I stayed at DoubleTree in San Diego Mission Valley for five days.
The hotel is in front of the train station, but there were coulple issues during the stay.
1. There was noise from the wall.  The enginner found it was caused by the neighbor's AC and there was nothing he could do.  I was not able to sleep well due to the noise.
2. Wireless Internet was down on the last day.  Promotion code was expired for some reason.  Instead of giving me a new code, the front staff kept tellinig me it should work.  I could not check e-mail on the day.
Esri selected this hotel with a conference rate, I would not stay again.
Neither breafast nor Internet was included in the plan.
The hotel seems to care for brand rather than service.

No comments:

Post a Comment